TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions detailed below form the basis of all sales.
1. The “Company” shall refer to Wheel Nation LLC hereafter may also be referred to as “WheelNation.net”
The “Customer” shall refer to the person buying the goods or for whom the work is to be done. The “Goods” shall mean the articles or things supplied or work done or arranged for by the Company pursuant to the order.
2. These Conditions shall govern all agreements entered into by WheelNation.net with the Customer.
3. No representative or agent of the Company has any authority to agree any terms or make any representations inconsistent with any of these Conditions or to enter into any contract except on the basis of them. Any such term representation or contract will only bind the Company if in writing signed by a Director of the Company.
4. Visitors to this website who register and create an account are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account.
5. United Arab Emirates is the Company’s Country of Business. The Company controls this Site from the UAE and makes no representation that this site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any UAE export laws and regulations.
6. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. All prices displayed are in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Dirham and the payment currency is the UAE Dirham however for ease of conversions for international customers, there is an option displayed to browse the website in US Dollar pricing.
8. Furthermore, prices quoted exclude charges for carriage and insurance where applicable unless otherwise stated.
9. Quotations provided are valid only to the end of the business day upon which they are given.
10. The Company shall be entitled to increase the contract price by such amount it considers reasonable if:-
(a) any alteration in the design specification or materials to be used are carried out at The Customer’s specific request
(b) there shall be an increase in price at which the Company can obtain any goods, parts or materials which it considers necessary or desirable.
11. Any delivery date quoted is an anticipated date only and cannot be guaranteed by the Company. However, the Company shall use all reasonable endeavours to have the goods ready for delivery by the anticipated date. Should the Company be unable to deliver the Goods by the anticipated date the Customer shall not be entitled to repudiate, terminate or cancel the contract.
12. The Company shall not be liable for failure to deliver by the anticipated date unless such failure shall result from negligence on the part of the Company or the circumstances wholly within the Company’s control.
13. The Company shall in no circumstances be liable for any economic loss or other indirect or consequential loss damage or expense suffered by the Customer by reason of the Company’s failure to deliver by the anticipated date.
14. For more information on Deliveries. Please visit our Shipping, Returns and Cancelled Orders Section.
15. Where the Company undertakes to carry out work on the basis of instructions from the Customer or any person on the authority of the Customer, the Customer warrants the accuracy of the instructions and that they are in no way misleading. The Company shall be entitled to charge in full for all work done and materials supplied at such rates as it considers reasonable whether or not in excess of the Contract price or rates where a Contract is entered into on the basis of inaccurate or misleading instructions.
16. Where the work which the Company has undertaken cannot be carried out in the accordance with the instructions given to the Company by the Customer the Company shall be entitled to be paid its reasonable charges for work carried out or materials supplied or used or ordered by it for the purpose of the work the subject of the Contract before discovering that the work cannot be carried out.
17. The Customer will fully indemnify and hold the Company harmless against any claim or liability in respect of any infringements or alleged infringements of any Letters, Patents, Trade Mark, Registered Design or any other like claim resulting from compliance with the instructions of the Customer express, or implied.
18. Payment for the Goods shall be received in advance to the Company before products are released unless otherwise agreed in writing.
19. In no circumstances shall the Customer be entitled to withhold payment from the Company if a dispute shall arise under the contract.
20. No Goods will be supplied by the Company on a sale or return basis unless expressly agreed in writing by the Company and signed by a Director of the Company.
21. ‘’Visa and Master Card in AED will be accepted for payment
22. For payments made by Visa or Mastercard, the Cardholder must retain a copy of the transaction record and the Company’s Terms and Conditions and other related policies of Sales and Refunds.
23. For information on any Manufacturer Warranty or the Warranty and Money Back Guarantee offered by the Company, please visit the Warranty / Guarantee section on this website.
24. The Company will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
25. Any claim that the Goods do not correspond with their description shall be made within 2 days of their arrival at the Customer’s premises or at such other place to which they may be carried from the Company’s works by or at the direction of the Customer. Any claim for damages made thereafter on this account will be limited to the amount which would have been the measure of damages had the claim been made within the 2 day period, and the Customer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods after that period has expired. The Customer warrants to the Company by way of collateral warranty in consideration of the Company entering into any contract that save as set out in this paragraph neither the Customer nor any employee or agent of the Customer will make any claim or claims against the Company for any loss or damage or injury whether direct or indirect or consequential to any person or to any property caused by or arising out of or connected with such contract including any claim on account of the alleged breach of any fundamental term of such contract of any sort including any negligence on the part of the Company or its employees or agents or any breach of statutory duty whereby the total sum or sums recovered or recoverable from the Company by the Customer and its employees and agents in respect of such claim or by any valid and enforceable insurance policy then held by the Company provided that nothing in this paragraph shall restrict the liability of the Company for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. The customer further warrants to the Company by way of collateral warranty as aforesaid that neither the Customer nor any employee or agent of the Customer will make any such claim or claims as aforesaid against any officer servant or agent of the Company.
26. Notwithstanding anything contained in these conditions the Company shall in no circumstances be liable for any economic or other consequential loss unless such loss has resulted from death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence.
27. The Company shall not be liable for and the Customer shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Company against any claim by loss, damage or injury to any person or property directly or indirectly occasioned by or arising from negligence or default or misuse by or on the part of the Customer and this indemnity shall extend to any costs and expenses incurred by the Company.
28. Cancellation information is listed in our Shipping, Returns & Cancelled Orders section.
29. Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
(a) the Goods; and
(b) all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Customer on any account.
30. Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer must:
(a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis at the Company’s bailee;
(b) store the Goods (at no cost to the Company) separately from all other goods of the Customer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Company’s property;
(c) not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods;
(d) maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition insured on the Company’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. on request the Customer shall produce the policy of insurance to the Company; and
(e) hold the proceeds of the insurance referred to in condition (d) on trust for the Company and not mix them with any other money, nor pay the proceeds into an overdrawn bank account.
31. The Customer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
(a) any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the Customer’s business at full market value; and
(b) any such sale shall be a sale of the Company’s property on the Customer’s own behalf and the Customer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
32. Information on Returns and Refunds is listed in our Shipping, Returns and Cancelled Orders section.
33. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer on Delivery unless the Goods are to be collected by the Customer or the Customer’s agent in which event the Goods shall be at the Customer’s sole risk from the time when he is notified that they are ready for collection.
34. Unless otherwise agreed in writing the Company may sub-contract all or any part of any work agreed to be done by it.
35. These conditions and the Contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with Laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Company and the Customer hereby submit to the Exclusive Jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
36. Any clause headings in these Conditions are for guidance only and shall in no way affect their legal construction.